Friday, November 14, 2008

Mankind is not that kind after all..

mankind. man is kind. is man kind.. apa yg aku merepek ni.. human is mean.. believe me.. there are lots of mean people in this planet... seriously.. ok, can u guys guess pic below..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

keep guessing.. ok, i'll close up a lil bit, so that u can guess those little tiny miny thing..


aaa.. apa.. come again.. yup, u guys got it rite.. it ants in a box.. nope, i'm not kidding.. take a closer look.kejam gel.. people, this is real ant ok.. i tot it just a plastic dead ants. but after a moment stare at this box (which i look completely koo-koo that time), my instinct told me that its real ant.. tp.. x kan kot.. that's reeeeaaalllly meeeeeeaaannn... never mind, ask the sales person instead.. penat la akak nk berguess guess sensorang..

me : excuse me, is this real, those ants. are they real ants..??
sales girl : oh ya.. they are real.. :) [cisss.. ko bleh sengeh2 plak]
me : and the blue blue thing .. is it sugar??
sales girl : ohh..i'm not sure...[whf!!]
me : so there 4 'em. 4 breathing ants..?
sales girl ; yeah.. but u can add more if u want.. each ant cost rm4.. [double wtf!!*%$^$%&*^%]

oh my god!!! when she mention "its rm4 per ant" sekit punya bangga muka dier.. as if mcm aku teruja la konon.. hello... this is torturing.. what gives u the right to do so?? it true, kekadang annoying bila tgk semut mengusung makanan.. berjalan2 kt dinding rmh.. but this act.. omg.. sangat x berperikemanusiaan ok.. ...

ok entry ni tergantung, x tau nk end macam mana.. huhuhu

No comments: