Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Day I Makan x Ingat Dunia

I’m fasting today, and amazingly, I didn’t feel hungry at all.. Serious!! Ok maybe now I feel a bit hungry but I still can tahan now. Huhuhu.. During sahur, I just drank plain water and ate love letters(4 sticks) with my I closed.. giler sayang tido..=). Actually tak sahur pun xpe since I ate reallllly banyak on yesterday’s lunch.I ate nasi with ikan keli masak sambal, ayam goreng (the ikan keli is like so tiny so I have no choice.. cewah.. alasan), 3 tiny wantans, and fish cake and Cloud 9 choco.. mak aih.. makan ke.. mentekedarah aku ni. Mentang2 makanan kat sini murah.. ye la. Do u have any idea how much my BIG lunch cost rm5.50 including Cloud 9... =D.

Eemm.. nk makan apa masa buka puasa ye… suddenly, I’m craving to eat Secret Recipe chocolate indulgence and Fish n chip.. Adoi… toloongg…

No comments: