Friday, May 30, 2008

Nicknames

My, my friend and their nicknames.

I believe all of us has nickname. And our nickname could be gotten from words that describe you, or maybe a short version of your name (Like Michael become Mike and Khatijah become Kathy). And as being typical Zaila, I simply gave other people their new nickname and I stay firm with that.

I still remember when I was young; I used to play with my mom’s friends’ children. Dan dgn rasa sukatik aku je, I actually called them with other them. One of them is Azril. While we were playing, out of the sudden, I screamed his name, “Ayiel, pergi amik barang tu” Wah kecik kecik lagi akak dah diva tau. And this Azril guy was blur n clueless. Later on I did a statement berani mati kt mat ni. “Hey, kenapa x amil barang tu.” And that innocent Ayiel guy replied, “Sapa Ayiel, nama kite Azril la.” And I went like, “No, nama awak Ayiel. Dan kita akan panggil awak Ayiel.” Mak aih. Budak pompuan nih. Yeah I know I can be annoying when ever I want ok. That’s the privileges you get when you are the only daughter in the family and at the same time, you are the only grand-daughter in the family. What else can I ask for. =)

Mama, when are we going to go to aunty Eric’s house. Teringin gak nk jumpa budak Ayiel ni. Oh ya, for your info, nama Ayeil tu lekat sampai sekarang. =D

Same goes to my friends. I call the by their nicknames. Tak kisah la, nama yg aku bagi ke, or nama yg org lain bagi. So below are the list of my college friends’ nicknames.

Starts with my roommates masa 1st year

Nadirah Binti Md Isa
- dR, dirah, Kak Rah

Mahira Binti Abdul Manap
- oya, mahoya

Amalina Binti Ghazali
- Lin, LinZ(mind d spelling aa.. spell it correctly okay), Mazlin,

Shakirah Binti Hasim
- shak, shark (hanya aku je yg eja nama dier macam ni)

Syuhada Binti Sharif
- syud, syuden, syuhada sharif

Nor Diana Binti Ahmad
- yan, Diana,

Zantinita Binti Mohamed
- ita, ika, zanti, zente, zentegel (its zentegel ok.. not zentel.. itu dah benda lain dah), xen

Noreen Farisa
- yin, yienz, norren, yin farisa, yin yin

Nurhidayah Bahar
- dayah, hidayah, Baha, Bahariah

Noor Afiza Amit
- pot, popot, cheqpot,chquerpot, fifi (pot.. jangan marah a.. pecaj lobang ko)

Siti Suhaida
- meksu, meks

Siti Noralbaina
-Are, arbalina, lebai.. huhuh.. aku pernah dgr lin panggil ko lebai. Jgn marah aku, marah lin

actually ada banyak lagi.. ni je yg termampu aku senarai kan. Kalau korong nk tolong sambung kan list ni.. sila sila.. buat kt comment pun bleh.. siapa come out with the most nicknames (setelah dipastikan kesahihannya) akan dpat hadiah!!! Betul ni x tipooo..


3 comments:

Dira Isa said...

Nadirah Binti Md Isa
- dR, dirah, Kak Rah , MERPATI PUTIH ..huhuhuhuh

xente@eyka said...

huhhuu...

thezaila said...

yg lain2 nick name ko tu aku setuju.. tp tang merpati putih tu.. mcm x sesuwei je...