Wednesday, August 29, 2007

...

1. Explain yesterday.
yesterday was a history

2. Explain tomorrow.
defitnitely better than today, yesterday, last week, last month…

3. What about today - at 8
a.m.?
I had my breakfast

4. What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
leave a comment on najwa’s friendster

5. Something that happened to u in
1985?
I was one year old n I couldn’t remember a thing!

6. Last thing someone else said to
you?
“zaila kirah baca kejap buku nih”

7. Last meal u had currently?
nasi campur..

8. Worst thing currently on television:
misteria.. why should we have the series on tv??

9. What was in email today?
jom lunch skali.. at 12:15

10. How many different beverages have
you drank today?
two


11. What was ur favorite part of the
day?
masa balik dari keje.. uurrgghh that is about 150 minutes to come.. gheeee.. is the clock ticking??

12. Your current To-do list?
do I ever have one..? yeah I did.. but currently.. no..

14. What color is ur toothbrush?
Grenn, white/blue

15. What colour is ur hairbrush?
brown

16. What are u wearing right now?
a shirt n a pair of jeans.. thank god I can wear jeans to work!!

17. Any plans for tonight?
ihlam’s house..

18. Least & Most favorite milkshake?
I like vanilla the most…

19. Things u bought today?
nothing at the moment

20. last text you received
can I just skip this one??

21. Who gave you that?
skip this one as well

22. What made you sad today?
OMG if u want me to tell u.. it takes 4days n 4 night to finished the whole story…

23. Finish this - Beauty is...
pain..

24. Describe your purse:
gold colour with flowery design…


25. What do you do if u're upset?
shopping!!!

26. What are u thinking now?
if I con knock ‘that’ fella’s head. “grow up n stop being such a……” ohh.. I can’t finished the sentence or else I’ll go banana..

27. Person u trust the most?
My familia

No comments: