Saturday, December 03, 2005

aaarrrggghhhhh (zaila's version)

another day spent in terengganu...

ghee..i'm so bored. bored to death.. i even get my head red due to my 'bosan'ness... although there is a big event (Monsoon Cup) goin on right here in Terengganu, but just not so into it... tomorrow my freinds and i planning to go to Baru Buruk to check out big boys toy... its CARS, people..!!! what are u guys thinking.. read in news today that a luxurious car (something that u can own although u work hard for 20 pathetic years!!)will be exhibited @ B.B. i heard that there will be Ferrari, Porche, Lamborghini, etc... maybe i can check it out cute 'mat saleh' hunk.. yeah rite!!

1,2,3...
as usual.. i'll be counting days to be home and spend my semester break wif my long lost freinds....

c ya!

No comments: