Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yabedabedu

fuiiihhh..... i did my presentation like 30 hours ago... thank God everything was fine. the lecturer as well as my fren did ask a few questions... alhamdulillah i manage to answer those question even though i'm not sure wheather the answer is rite or wrong!!!.... like my frens always said "buat je muka yakin..konfem jawapan yang salah bunyi macam betul".. hey it works all the time.. believe me...

there's was one insident happened while i'm writting blog during my frens' presentation, suddenly my lecturer came and she said " tolong tutup pc u".. alamak..!!!kantoi..!!! and im so scared to death... affraid that she read my blog....huwwwaaaaaaaaa...

k lecs. if u people happened to read my blog, i'm sorry if my words do hurt u... i dun really mean it.. it happened probably deu to my "i'm-so-nervous-and-scare-to-death symdrom"...

No comments: